Sometimes life happens, and you need to cancel your trip or return home early. Shoestring Adventures cannot issue refunds in many cases. Travel insurance helps protect against last-minute cancellation, trip interruption and to cover medical treatment or emergency medical evacuation during your trip. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance in advance of your trip.
Shoestring Adventures is an affiliate of iTravelInsured, an award-winning provider of Travel Protection insurance. Benefits include:
- Insurance that covers trip cancellation, travel delays and other losses incurred while traveling
- Travel insurance program for trips up to 31 days
- Standard Coverage for trip cancellation and interruption
- Emergency medical expense, evacuation, and reunion benefits
- Three product options for varying levels of coverage
To get started, view the Comparison Guide or request a quote below.
Important Note: To obtain full policy benefits and waiver of pre-existing conditions, trip insurance should be purchased within 20 days of your initial payment.
Disclaimer: While you can obtain coverage from many different travel insurance companies, Shoestring Adventures is an affiliate of iTravelInsured. If you purchase a product, we get a small commission at no added cost to you. Thank you for supporting us with your purchase!