While we love our s’mores around here, trip leader Heather showed us a new twist on the classic campfire dessert during our Shoestring Adventure in Big Sur.
Simply slice a banana down the middle, stuff with marshmallows, chocolate chips and your favorite toppings, wrap in aluminum foil and bake over the campfire until soft and gooey. Enjoy with a spoon from your favorite camp chair!
- Aluminum foil
- Chocolate chips, like milk chocolate, dark chocolate, butterscotch or white chocolate
- Mini marshmallows
- Other fillings of your choice, like peanut butter or crumbled graham cracker
- Cut your banana down the middle (Leave it in the peel)
- Stuff with chocolate, marshmallows and/or other fillings of choice.
- Wrap in foil and place in hot embers for about 5-10 minutes.
- Turn and rotate often.
Join the Shoestring Adventures Club!
Join us today to receive exclusive perks and to take your adventures to the next level! Members will receive access to our private Facebook group, early-registration for events and special discounts.
Sign up today!