’Tis the season! Just in time, we’ve put together some gift ideas for the aspiring or experienced weekend warrior on your list. Your gift might just be the one that inspires them to get outside.
Our Gift Guide includes ideas for every adventurer, including The Glamper, The Weekend Woman, The Backpacker, and the Outdoor Techie. Perhaps you’ll find something to add to your own wish list.
Still need ideas? Give the gift of adventure! Shoestring Adventures e-gift cards are now available. Warm tidings to you and yours this holiday season!
- Snowpeak Titanium French Press: Just because you’re in the outdoors doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your morning cup of joe. This lightweight, compact french press should do the trick, and then some.
- evrgrn Picnic Table: Enjoy fine dining wherever you go on this beautiful bamboo picnic table.
- Stanley Stainless Shot Glass Set: Sharing is caring, especially when it comes to whiskey and friends. These stainless shot glasses come in a set of 4.
- Alite Mayfly Chair: This lightweight camping chair can be enjoyed two ways, with the front foot down for stability or up as a rocker.
- GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Wineglass: Break open your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy the sunset with this unbreakable, stemless design.
- Rumpl Throw: Give the gift of warmth with the blanket designed after your favorite puffy jacket.
The Weekend Woman
- Topo Rover Pack: Made in the U.S.A., this bag is stylish yet rugged enough for your outdoor adventures.
- Timberland Leather Euro Hiker Boots: A classic favorite, these stylish hikers are crafted from premium leather for comfort and durability.
- Swiss Army Huntsman Knife: Be prepared to MacGyver your your way out of any hairy situation with this durable multi-tool that never goes out of style.
- Yellowood Design Half Hatchet: Crafted in the U.S.A. from restored vintage hatchet heads, each design is unique. This hatchet comes with a hand-painted handle and natural leather sheath. It’s the perfect size to chop kindling for your next campfire.
- Whisler Civilian Cumberland: Define your style and throw some shade with this classic explorer’s hat, handmade-to-order in America.
- Stanley Classic Flask: Bring good tidings with this classic campfire companion. Pair with a bottle of aged whiskey for a great gift!
- Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System: Take your camp cooking to the next level the MiniMo, Winner of Backpacker magazine’s 2015 Editors’ Choice Award. The Simmer Control allows you to do so much more than just boil water!
- Good To-Go Foods: Good To-Go Foods has figured out how to make dehydrated backpacking meals delicious. How about some gourmet Thai Curry with that breathtaking view? The spicy kick will leave you scraping the bottom of the package with your spork.
- Sawyer Mini Water Filter: This lightweight mini water filter can be used to drink straight from a stream. Zombie apocalypse? No problem.
- Snow Peak Titanium Double Wall Mug: This insulated mug keeps your coffee or tea warm all day without adding extra weight to your pack.
- Snow Peak Titanium Spork: The Spork is the ultimate eating utensil for lightweight backpacking adventures. Choose your favorite color!
- Black Diamond Spot Headlamp: The waterproof 200-lumen Spot offers PowerTap technology, allowing you to quickly change light intensity and distance. It also has a red LED mode to preserve night vision.
The Outdoor Techie
- Goal Zero Venture 30 Solar Kit: Hang the solar panel on your pack or leave it in a sunny spot at camp to recharge all of your portable electronic devices.
- Big Agnes mtnGLO Light Accessory Kit: Illuminate your tent or campsite with these LED Christmas lights year-round.
- Delorme inReach SE 2-Way Satellite Communicator: This device can be used in the backcountry to contact authorities in case of emergency and send status messages to reassure family or friends.
- LifeProof Nuud Case: This case protects your iPhone 6 from water, drops, dirt and snow, so you can take it on all of your adventures!
- BioLite Wood Burning CampStove: This wood-burning stove is the ultimate multitasker. While you’re cooking dinner, it uses heat to charge your portable electronic devices!
- Peak Design Capture Clip: Attach the Capture Clip onto your belt or backpack strap before you hit the trail to maintain easy access to your camera at all times. Never miss a shot again! Click link for 10% off at checkout for Shoestring Warriors.
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you purchase an item, Shoestring Adventures gets a small commission at no added cost to you. Thank you for supporting us with your purchase!
Join the Shoestring Adventures Club!
Join us today to receive exclusive perks and to take your adventures to the next level! Members will receive access to our private Facebook group, early-registration for events and special discounts.
Sign up today!