I’m excited to announce the first weekend trip of 2015 in Anza Borrego State Park from February 20-22!
Anza Borrego is the largest state park in California, located right outside of San Diego. We will explore a few highlights, including a slot canyon, a palm oasis, Kumeyaay Indian pictographs, an animal sculpture garden and an 11-foot yeti! Best of all, desert wildflowers usually bloom in force in late February through March. Now that SoCal is finally getting some rain, we should be in for a show!
The weekend also includes two dinners prepared by our camp chef (that’s me!), gourmet s’mores around the campfire, DIY dreamcatchers, Cards Against Humanity and a nature photography workshop. Be prepared for spontaneous photo shoots and uncontrollable fun!
Are you “yeti” to go on a road trip with me? Only 10 spots available, so register today!
* Schedule is subject to change due to road conditions.
Become An Official Member
Once you register for your first event, you will become an official club member, receive 10% off future events with your personalized code and get a welcome package in the mail with cool souvenirs!
- 2-Night Adventure in Anza Borrego State Park
- Camping at Borrego Palm Canyon Campground in Borrego Springs, CA
- Guided Hikes in Anza Borrego Desert State Park
- Dinners Prepared by Our Camp Chef Alyx
- Gourmet Smore’s
- Nature Photography Workshop
- DIY Dreamcatchers
- Camping Fees *
* A portion of your fee goes back to the park service to maintain and protect Anza Borrego State Park for future generations.
Join the Shoestring Adventures Club!
Join us today to receive exclusive perks and to take your adventures to the next level! Members will receive access to our private Facebook group, early-registration for events and special discounts.
Sign up today!